ImproveIT has been developed by Infoxchange to help non-profit and community organisations make the most of IT, particularly as many organisations don't know where to start and can't afford an IT consultant to get them on the right path. We hope the resources on this site will help you commence your IT journey so that you can serve your clients more effectively and achieve your aims - whatever they may be.
We are extremely grateful to organisations who have helped us to develop the site: the Australian Council of Social Services (ACOSS), Microsoft NZ, Connecting Up, TechSoup NZ, Optimising, the Australian Department of Communications, the Victorian Department of Human Services and the New Zealand Ministry of Social Development. Their generous support makes the information on this site possible.
We also like the follow websites and resources that help non-profits make the most of technology (we aren't the font of all knowledge ;-):
- https://www.connectingup.org and https://www.techsoup.net.nz - Fantastic technology programs, donations & discounts for non-profits in AU & NZ.
- https://www.idealware.org - Original research, insights, and assessment tools to help you choose the right software
- https://www.nptechforgood.com - Outstanding site dedicated to helping you get the most your online presence & social media
- https://www.digitaljourney.org - A NZ site dedicated to helping organisations get the most out of the Internet, online tools and digital technology.
- https://fitzroyacademy.com - online courses for social impact people
- https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalgarage-au - Free tutorials from Google on everything from your website to online marketing and beyond
- https://godigi.org.au - designed to help Australians get online & improve their digital skills
You might also like to sign up to Infoxchange's technology for non-profit's newsletter at infoxchange.org